The Paris Economic Development Council will meet Thursday, February 15, 2018 in the community room at 1125 Bonham St. Paris, Texas 75460. A full agenda packet can be downloaded here.
4:00 O’CLOCK P.M.
- Call meeting to order Richard Manning, Chair
- Citizens’ Input
(Persons desiring to address the Paris EDC Board must limit their presentation to no more than two minutes. Unless an item is posted on the Agenda, the Texas Open Meetings Act prohibits the Board from responding to any comments other than to refer the matter to a future agenda, to an existing policy, or to a staff person with specific factual information. Claims against the Paris EDC Board Members or employees are not appropriate for citizens’ input)
- Discuss and possibly approve Minutes of the January 23, 2018 Monthly Meeting.
- Discuss and possibly approve January 2018 Financials.
- Discuss and possibly approve the yearly Audit Report for the 2016-2017 year as presented by Brittany Martin of McClanahan and Holmes.
- Discuss the Executive Director’s Marketing Travel for 2018.
- Executive Director’s Monthly Report.
- Convene into Executive Session:
a) Section 551.087; Deliberation of Economic Development Negotiations to deliberate Commercial and Financial Information and Economic Incentives relating to the following: Commercial real-estate development.
1) Discuss Land Purchase
2) Project American SpiralWeld
- Reconvene into Open Session and possibly take action on items) discussed in Executive Session.
- Discuss Future Agenda Items.